Prophetic vision: Army of the youth



Soul Survivor Holland Vision - Army of the young


About 17 years ago at Soul Survivor Festival in my home country of The Netherlands I had this vision. I remember this vivid vision as if it was yesterday that I received it. During an intense time of worship, I was laid on the floor out in the Spirit. I think I was out for like an hour on the floor. 


This is the vision I received:

"I saw in a vision a huge group of young people with trumpets and flags in the hand, marching through these streets proclaiming the name of Jesus. I saw the streets turning red hot with the fire of God and as these young people were marching through, people spontaneously started to manifest demons and got set free and delivered, getting saved as well."


I have been walking around with this vision for the last 17 years and wondering what it would mean and if it would ever come into reality. I have been asking myself, but most of all God what He wanted to say with this. I am going to explain to the best of my ability what I believe this vision entails and I pray this will bless you and make your heart burn to see a generation of young people on fire, spreading that fire of God to nations, cities and towns across the world.


Let me explain the vision in some more detail:


A group of young people:


In the vision I saw a group of young people marching through the streets of cities and towns in the world. I believe this part of the vision shows groups of on fire, blood washed, crazy, Jesus loving young people marching through their towns, cities, igniting a fire. Young people whom are unashamed about their Saviour Jesus Christ and will not bow down to the systems of society. I see young people stop compromising with what society wants from them. Instead of going with the masses, I see them going with the few of those who choose to not let the wickedness of the world influence them. Although they live in the world, they are not from this world. 


trumpets and flags:


In the vision I saw the young people with trumpets and flags in their hands. The trumpet makes me remember the story of Joshua where God asks him to walk around the wall of Jericho 6 times and at the 7th time to blow the trumpets as a sign of victory and the wall of Jericho came crushing down and they were able to take the city. I believe the young people sold out for Jesus will be leading us the way into victory over the powers of darkness in our world today. It's the young people of today who I believe will lead the way in tearing down satanic strongholds in society.


Marching through the streets:

This reminds me of demonstrations and armies marching through streets in countries. I sense really strongly in the spirit that young people will be at the forefront of demonstrating for Christian Values to be put back in place in our nation of the UK, but also a rise of young people that would stand up against the status quo in our country and nations in the world. I see young people that walk in intimate relationship with Jesus whilst influencing every mountain in society with the policies and government of Heaven. I see young people rise up in government, media, religion, education, arts & entertainment, family and business. I see the world impacted by young people who will not be stopped to see the Kingdom of God expanded in the world today!


Red hot with fire:

I see the streets red hot with the fire of God. Which means that continents, nations, cities and towns are covered in the blood of Jesus. I see young people going after the things of God. Not to listen to what their friends at school are saying, but actually influencing their friends to go radically and wholeheartedly after Jesus. I see young people showing us the way in what it means to lay our lives down for the Gospel. I see young people teaching, equipping and empowering us what it means to live sacrificial lives and what it means to truly be a son and daughter of God. 


Spontaneous manifestations:

The last part of the vision was spontaneous deliverance and salvation. I saw people spontaneously without any problem being set free from demons and receive salvation. I see young people being at the forefront of preaching the uncompromising Gospel of the Kingdom of God and helping us to get excited and fired up again to preach Christ crucified and proclaim the full Gospel and not half truths. It's the younger generation that would lead the way into new ways of doing innovative mission, evangelism and discipleship. I see new organisations, ministries, churches arise from the background led by teenagers and youth in the age from 12 to 20. Young people will be at the forefront of deliverance and inner healing ministry and would at young age understand those principles. 


Conclusion:

God is working in the lives of young people and we can't ignore that. I believe and know it's vital we invest in our teenagers and youth. The age between 12 and 20 years of age will be the age we got to put our focus in intercession on in these next year. I want to especially encourage us as spiritual fathers and mothers to continue praying and investing in our young people. Let's take our teenagers and youth under our wings and train them up to be sold out lovers for Jesus.



Picture of Army courtesy of: Angela van Dinter ( Artantics )

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You are asking for problems with this church council by Christian Tan

The world is not a waiting room - By Angela Van Dinter

God at work in the UK