Being obedient to His voice



Let me introduce myself for those who don't really know me. My name is Reggie van Dinter and I am 35 years old and I emigrated to the UK in 2017 as a missionary evangelist with a clear call from the Lord to be part of what He is doing in this nation.

I remember, in 2012 I received a straight forward prophetic word from an accurate prophet of the Lord about me having a specific call to England and Ireland, but I would travel all over the nations preaching the Gospel and bringing the giants to their knees when I preach the Gospel. I kind of put the word in the draw and didn't do anything with it for about a year.


As soon as the riots broke out in England a year later, I suddenly started crying and going on my knees and praying for the nation


After this, I got connected via Facebook with a local church in Manchester. The following year (2014) I ended up at a evangelism conference in Liverpool and I went with one of the elders of my local church back then in the Netherlands. This is the conference where I met the love of my life Angela. It took me 3 years for the Lord to impress on me to be honest and tell her how I felt about her. 

In 2017 June 18th I ended up in a conversation with Angela and she made a comment that we made a good team. When she said that, the Holy Spirit prompted me to be honest and tell her that I liked her and had feelings for her. She gave me a shot to go on a date with her and I managed to arrange to be in Manchester for 3 weeks. On our 2nd date we started courting. 


It hasn't been an easy journey for me. I had to give up everything to follow God's call to the UK. I sold everything I had and bought a one way flight to the UK not knowing what was waiting for me out here. 


During my time in Manchester I enrolled in a gap year studying with a Bible school run by a local church from September 2017 to June 2018. This journey has been tough and I struggled for a long time adjusting to living in the UK as it was a fast paced environment. The Lord did an amazing work in my life over the time in the UK. Angela and I got engaged 5 months after courting and got married 6 months after that. 

Both myself and Angela have been married for over 6 years and over 7 years together! I am married to the love of my life and let me tell you this; there's nothing better than being matched by God as He knows who perfectly matches together to do great things for Him. 


When God brings two imperfect people together in His perfect image to do incredible things for the Kingdom of God, nothing will be impossible as God's approval is the best approval in life


Angela and I are blessed beyond measure as we've walked together in this marriage journey for over 6 years and we have seen some incredible things happen. We travelled to the Netherlands, Croatia, Czech Republic, Slovenia, Austria, Colombia, Northern Ireland and various cities and towns in the UK to minister in churches, events and have seen the Lord do incredible things. We have seen deaf ears and blind eyes open, people walk out of their wheelchairs, people being set free, people making decisions to follow Jesus and so much more.

I can tell you with all confidence that when you follow God's call on your life, being obedient to His voice and follow through with his instructions, blessing will come your way. At the moment we are in a transition season and like I said; as we are obedient to His voice and instructions, things will go down well with us.


I want to encourage us all to listen to the voice of the Lord and being obedient to the instructions He is giving us. Being a disciple of Jesus is the best thing that happened in my life and marrying God's perfect match is the 2nd best thing that happened to me. We continue to follow the leading of God's voice and instructions in every decision we make and It will go well with us. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You are asking for problems with this church council by Christian Tan

My response to the olympics

God at work in the UK